National Hardware N100-006 Single Round Barn Door Bracket Zinc Plated Steel (Case of 10)by National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Designed to be used with #5400 round rail to mount rail to side of building
- Offset nail holes for quick placement
- Embossed steel is for added strength
- One bracket should be installed every 2 ft rail
Barn door track brackets single round - wall mount steel finish=zinc plated Designed to be used with #5400 round rail to mount rail to side of building. Includes 2-1/4 inch lag bolt. (1) Bracket should be installed every 2 feet of rail. Safe working load 300 lbs.
- 300 Pounds Each
- Zinc Plated
- Product Type
- Round Barn Door Track Mounting Brackets
- Round Rail
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBarn Door And Rolling Door HardwareRound Keyhole Style Barn Door Track & Brackets
- Shipping Weight
- 8.60 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.