MK Morse TAC30 Real Mccoy 1-7/8 Inch Bi-Metal Hole Sawby MK Morse
- Patent pending tooth set design optimized to remove material faster
- New cap reduces runout and vibration
- Premium M42 high-speed steel cutting edge, 8% cobalt - over 2X the life of our AV model
- Heavy-duty 0.05 in side wall for greater stability
- New side slot increased leverage for faster, easier slug removal
- New exterior red coating reduces side wall friction for efficient cutting
The Real McCoy Bi-Metal Hole Saws are a convenient multi-purpose hole saw for general contractor cutting applications. Attached 7/16 inch pass-through shank arbor is a time saver. They require a 4-5/16 Inch Hole Saw Pilot Bit. Cutting depth is 1-1/2 inches so it will cut through a 2 by 4. Modified 4/6 raker set for equal cutting load. M3 High speed steel edge wire for toughness and excellent wear resistance. Positive rake teeth for more aggressive cutting action. Better tooth match for smoother cutting. Deeper gullets for better chip clearance. For use in wood, plastic, machinable metals, stainless steel alloys, and nail-embedded wood.
- Part Number
- 050326116305, 050326120302
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saws - 1-7/8 thru 2-1/8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 10.40 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.