MK Morse TA96 Real Mccoy 6 Inch Bi-Metal Hole Sawby MK Morse
- Positive rake teeth for more aggressive cutting
- Deeper gullets for better chip clearance
- Better tooth match for smoother cutting
- Variable pitch teeth reduces friction and heat
- No separate arbor required
- 1-1/2 in cutting depth will cut through a 2 x 4
The Real McCoy Bi-Metal Hole Saws are a convenient multi-purpose hole saw for general contractor cutting applications. Attached 7/16 inch pass-through shank arbor is a time saver. They require a 4-5/16 Inch Hole Saw Pilot Bit. Cutting depth is 1-1/2 inches so it will cut through a 2 by 4. Modified 4/6 raker set for equal cutting load. M3 High speed steel edge wire for toughness and excellent wear resistance. Positive rake teeth for more aggressive cutting action. Better tooth match for smoother cutting. Deeper gullets for better chip clearance. For use in wood, plastic, machinable metals, stainless steel alloys, and nail-embedded wood.
- Part Number
- Model Number
- 050326110969, 050326116893
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saws - 5 Inch & Larger
- Shipping Weight
- 2.22 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.