Minwax 13613 Mahogany Minwax Wood Putty 3-3/4 Ounceby Minwax
- Wood putty is easy-to-use, quick and permanent
- Non-hardening and bonds well to wood
- Wood putty is color-matched to Minwax? (r) Wood Finish??? stains to make your wood repairs easier
Mahogany Minwax Wood Putty is a non-hardening, 3-3/4 ounce pre-mixed putty that repairs small holes and covers other minor imperfections in bare, stained or finished woodwork, paneling, molding, trim and doors. Wood Putty is easy to use, quick and permanent. It is non-hardening and bonds well to wood. Wood Putty is color-matched to Minwax Wood Finish stains to make your wood repairs easier. Press putty into nail holes or minor imperfections with a putty knife or your finger. Colors may be blended for custom matches. Wipe excess putty from surrounding area with damp cloth. Will not harden to a sandable surface. Soap and water cleanup. Stain, seal or topcoat before applying putty.
- Product Type
- Wood Putty
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsWood Fillers Cans & Jars
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).