Milwaukee 6955-20 12 Inch Dualbevel Sliding Miter Sawby Milwaukee
- Constant power technology with soft start- maintains constant cutting speed under load and decreases start up head movement
- Dual horizontal steel rails with three large linear bearings-deliver smooth sliding action
- Dual integral jobsite lights- fully illuminate the work piece and cut line from either side of the blade
- Integral dust channel- captures up to 75% of the dust and debris cut
- Miter angle digital readout - provides repeatable accuracy to 0.1 deg
- Miter angle fine adjust with detent override- makes it simple to dial-in precise miter angles
- Oversized single lever bevel adjustment with (9) positive bevel stops allows the saw to easily bevel left and right 0 - 48 deg and provides fast and accurate adjustments
- Powerful 15 A, 3.3 max hp direct drive motor- provides increased power for high performance cutting in hard lumber
Sliding compound miter saws 12 inch - 15 amp duel bevel The Miter Angle Digital Readout provides repeatable accuracy to 0.1 degree. Miter Angle Fine Adjust with Detent Override makes it simple to dial in precise miter angles. Dual Integral Jobsite Lights fully illuminate the work piece and cut line from either side of the blade. The powerful 15.0 Amp, 3.3 Max HP Direct Drive Motor provides increased power for high performance cutting in hard lumber. Constant Power Technology with Soft Start maintains constant cutting speed under load and decreases start up hea d movement. The Integral Dust channel captures up to 75 percent of the dust and debris cut. SPECIFICATIONS: Amps: 15.0; No Load Speed: 3,200 RPM; Blade Diameter: 12 inches; Arbor Size: 5/8 inches or 1 inch; Miter Range: 55 degrees Left to 60 degreesRight; Bevel Range: 48 degrees Left to 48 degrees Right; Miter Stops: Left-0 degrees, 15 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 31.6 degrees, 45 degrees, 55 degrees; Right-0 degrees, 15 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 31.6 degrees, 45 degrees, 60 degrees; Bevel Stops: Left- 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 33.85 degrees, 45 degrees, 48 degrees Right-0 degrees, 15 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 33.85 degrees, 45 degrees, 48 degrees. Tool Weight 65 lbs. INCLUDES: Carbide Tipped Blade; Dust Bag; Blade Wrench.
- Product Type
- Compound Miter Saws
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsStationary & Bench Power ToolsMiter Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 83.46 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).