Milwaukee 6742-20 Dry Wall Screwdriverby Milwaukee
- 10 ft 2-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
- All Metal Gear Case and Diaphragm
- Ergonomic grip and two-finger trigger: Optimize user comfort and balance
- Modular Brush Card Design
- New switch with two-finger trigger
- Powerful 6.5 A motor: Delivers up to 4000 rpm with variable-speed control
- Ramp-off depth locator: Provides easy, no-slip depth adjustments
- Removable Belt Clip With Integral Bit Storage
Electric screwdrivers 6.5 amp -vs drywall Variable speed control, ergonomic tactile grip and two finger trigger, ramp off depth locator for easy depth adjustments, all metal gear case and diaphragm, removable belt clip with bit storage, soft grip handle. Specs: 120AC, no loadRPM is 0-4,000, Snap- Action clutch, 1/4 inches hex drive, max HP 0.9, 10 ft. 2-wire rubber, fixed cord, double insulated, trigger lock, 0.92 inches spindle offset, 12- 3/4 inches long, weighs 3.5 pounds U.L. Listed. Rental. Includes: belt clip.
- Product Type
- Electric Screw Guns
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Screw Guns
- Shipping Weight
- 4.67 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.