Milwaukee 49-56-0213 Hole Dozer 4 Inch Bi-Metal Advanced Hole Sawby Milwaukee
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Ice hardened cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Optimized tooth form for up to 2x faster cutting
- Wide, angled and offset slots for easy plug access
Made in the USA Milwaukee Hole Dozer Hole Saws feature Rip Guard, the strongest tooth form in the industry, backed by the Rip Guard Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty. Each tooth is built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength. The Rip Guard warranty on tooth breaks is a first for the hole saw industry. The added tooth strength along with 8% cobalt give added life to the teeth, allowing for increased productivity on the jobsite, as well as continued hole quality. The Hole Dozer includes Plug Jack, an all access slot design that allows for full access during plug removal. The Plug Jack gives access lower into the cup for thick material and higher towards the teeth for thin material. With multiple positions to apply leverage and better plug access, Plug Jack increases productivity and eliminates wasted downtime between holes. For fast, tool-free change-outs, use Milwaukee's universal Quick-Change Arbors. 49-56-7210, 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, and 49-56-9100.
- Product Type
- Hole Saws
- 4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saws - 4 thru 4-7/8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 1.17 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.