MFM Building 50042 Peel & Seal 6 Inch Aluminum Peel And Seal (Case of 6)
- Single-ply, direct-to-deck installation
- No torches, mops, glues or fasteners required
- Designed to be left exposed indefinitely to the elements
- Maintenance-free, tough, durable aluminum surface
- Adhesive system will not crack or dry-out
- Surface reflects heat keeping internal temperatures cooler
Roofing membranes self-stick - aluminum"peel and seal" 40-mil. 6 Inches by 33 feet. Used where waterproofing is needed. Weatherproof. For roofing, patching, gutter repair, flashing, and general waterproofing where the membrane will be exposed. A laminate of reflective aluminum foil, rugged, cross-linked polymer films, and a thick layer o f rubberized asphalt. Designed for low-slope roof applications. For mobile homes, trailers, RVs, and sunrooms. The asphalt compound adheres to most surfaces and seals around most punctures, forming a protective waterproof barrier. Aluminum surface reflect s heat. Puncture and abrasion resistant. Stretches to allow for building movement. Conforms to odd shapes. Requires no coating or covering for exposure to sunlight. Tested to ASTM D 1970, meets the requirements of ICC-ES AC-75, and has a Class A Fire rating when installed on a non-combustible deck. Coverage sq. ft. may vary depending on amount of over lap.