MFM Building 50018 Peel & Seal 18 Inch Aluminum Peel And Seal (Case of 2)by MFM Building
- Designed to cut accurately and smoothly the fiber-cement products up to 5/16 in thick
- Manual fiber cement shear cuts up to 12 in wide material with adjustable fence or unlimited widths and angle cutting with fence removed
- Smooth, cuts with no airborne dust
- Rubber grip and foothold design allows for additional grip and leverage for easier cuts
- No cords or power needed for jobs where outlets or electricity is not readily available
- Use indoors without covering the house in dust and for easy clean up
Roofing membranes self-stick - aluminum"peel and seal" 40-mil. Thickness size ins. X 18 feet x 33-1/2 Used where waterproofing is needed. Weatherproof. For roofing, patching, gutter repair, flashing, and general waterproofing where the membrane will be exposed. A laminate of reflective aluminum foil, rugged, cross-linked polymer films, and a thick layer o f rubberized asphalt. Designed for low-slope roof applications. For mobile homes, trailers, RVs, and sunrooms. The asphalt compound adheres to most surfaces and seals around most punctures, forming a protective waterproof barrier. Aluminum surface reflect s heat. Puncture and abrasion resistant. Stretches to allow for building movement. Conforms to odd shapes. Requires no coating or covering for exposure to sunlight. Tested to ASTM D 1970, meets the requirements of ICC-ES AC-75, and has a Class A Fire rating when installed on a non-combustible deck. Coverage sq. ft. may vary depending on amount of over lap.
A single-ply, one-step, low-slope roofing membrane that can be left exposed to the elements. Silt sizes are ideal for roofing, patching, gutter repair, flashing and any hard-to-waterproof area. Composed of a laminate of reflective aluminum foil, rugged, c ross-linked polymer films and a thick layer of rubberized asphalt.The asphalt adhesive aggressively adheres to most surfaces and self-seals around punctures to form a waterproof barrier. Requires no coatings or covering for exposure to sunlight and is fle xible to conform ro odd shapes. Aluminum 4 inches, 6 inches and 9 inches come in shrink-wrapped and labeled rolls. Meets ASTM D 1970, ICC-ES AC-75, UL Class A fire rating, Miami Dade County approved and Florida Building code.
- Product Class
- Roofing Leak Barrier
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsRoofing MaterialsRoofing Leak Barrier
- Shipping Weight
- 35.48 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.