MFM Building 50012 Peel & Seal Aluminum Peel And Seal 12 Inch Wide Roll (Case of 3)by MFM Building
- Single-ply, direct-to-deck installation
- No torches, mops, glues or fasteners required
- Designed to be left exposed indefinitely to the elements
- Maintenance-free, tough, durable aluminum surface
- Adhesive system will not crack or dry out
- Surface reflects heat keeping internal temperatures cooler
- Laminate of reflective aluminum foil, rugged, cross-linked polymer films and a thick layer of rubberized asphalt
Roofing membrane. Self-stick aluminum."peel and seal". 45 mil thick. 12 inches wide x 33 1/2 feet long. Used where waterproofing is needed. Weatherproof. For roofing, patching, gutter repair, flashing, and general waterproofing where the membrane will be exposed. A laminate of reflective aluminum foil, rugged, cross-linked polymer films, and a thick layer o f rubberized asphalt. Designed for low-slope roof applications. For mobile homes, trailers, RVs, and sunrooms. The asphalt compound adheres to most surfaces and seals around most punctures, forming a protective waterproof barrier. Aluminum surface reflect s heat. Puncture and abrasion resistant. Stretches to allow for building movement. Conforms to odd shapes. Requires no coating or covering for exposure to sunlight. Tested to ASTM D 1970, meets the requirements of ICC-ES AC-75, and has a Class A Fire rating when installed on a non-combustible deck. Coverage sq. ft. may vary depending on amount of over lap.
A single-ply, one-step, low-slope roofing membrane that can be left exposed to the elements. Silt sizes are ideal for roofing, patching, gutter repair, flashing and any hard-to-waterproof area. Composed of a laminate of reflective aluminum foil, rugged, c ross-linked polymer films and a thick layer of rubberized asphalt.The asphalt adhesive aggressively adheres to most surfaces and self-seals around punctures to form a waterproof barrier. Requires no coatings or covering for exposure to sunlight and is fle xible to conform ro odd shapes. Aluminum 4 inches, 6 inches and 9 inches come in shrink-wrapped and labeled rolls. Meets ASTM D 1970, ICC-ES AC-75, UL Class A fire rating, Miami Dade County approved and Florida Building code.
- Product Type
- Roofing Leak Barrier
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsRoofing MaterialsRoofing Leak Barrier
- Shipping Weight
- 36.30 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.