Metabo Hpt NT65MA4 Angled Pneumatic Finish Nailerby Metabo Hpt
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch - no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360 deg fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lb this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34 deg magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
The NT65MA4 15 ga angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer for installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15 ga nails from 1-1/4 in up to 2-1/2 in in length.
- Part Number
- 717709015005, 717709024151
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & MaintenancePneumatic Finish & Brad Drive Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 8.74 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.