Metabo Hpt DV16VM 5/8 Inch Pro Grade Hammer Drill 6Aby Metabo Hpt
- 1-piece cylindrical housing and aluminum die-cast inner cover and gear cover make this tool far more durable than competitors models
- Heavy-duty power that makes quick work of tough jobs
- Variable speed control dial, for ease during high-speed or high-torque jobs
- Oversize trigger switch with reverse, allows for better control and quick-removal from materials
- Elastomer, non-slip grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand and reduce vibration
- Removable side handle with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth for anchoring
- 1-1/16 in center height, allows better reach into narrow work spaces
- One of the most compact and lightweight hammer drills in its class
Hammer drill kits 5/8 inch - 6 amp keyless chuck - vsr pro-grade Compact and lightweight hammer drill with variable speed control dial, push button reverse switch, one-piece cylindrical housing and aluminum die-cast inner cover and gear cover, oversize trigger switch, elastomer, non-slip grip, removable side handle, 1- 1/16 inches center height that allows better reach into narrow work spaces. Specs: rated power input-590W,0.80HP, rated power output-310W, 0.42HP, max.power output- 650W, 0.88HP, no load speed 0-2,900/min, no load impact rate 0-46,400/BPM, 111.6in/lbs max. tor que, capacity in: concrete- 5/8 inches, wood- 1 inch, steel 1/2 inches, 10- 19/32 inches long, weighs 3.7 pounds Includes: side handle, depth gauge, injection molded plastic case.
- Part Number
- 717709007963, 717709022560
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 10.75 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.