Metabo Hpt C12RSH2SM Dual Compound Miter Saw, 12 in Dia Blade, 4000 Rpm Speed, 45 Deg Max Bevel Angleby Metabo Hpt
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance
- Laser marker system from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Powerful 15 A motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Large sliding fences raise fence height to 5-1/8 in to cut up to 7-1/2 in crown molding vertically
- 0 to 57 deg miter angle to the right and 0 to 45 deg to the left for flexibility
- 0 to 45 deg bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops and indications on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong tool life
The c12rsh2 is the top of the line 12 in sliding dual compound miter saw ideal for trim carpenters, framers and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability. it is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero clearance. the fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require. the compact slide system decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot, saving valuable real estate in any shop environment. the saw also features tall sliding fences that allow for cutting much larger material, while easily sliding out of the way when making bevel cuts. the easily adjustable tool-less laser marker allows even the most novice user to make perfect accurate cuts.
- Part Number
- 717709023123, 717709027718
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsStationary & Bench Power ToolsMiter Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 111.33 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.