MD Building Products 85621 1-3/4 Inch By 36 Inch Seam Bindingby MD Building Products
- Natural wood withstands high foot traffic areas in the home
- Screw nails fit firmly in pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Can be cut to desired length with a hand saw
- Unfinished wood is ideal for staining
Seam binding oak w x l 1-3/4 inches x 36 finish=unfinished W134 sseam binder cover seams and joints in linoleum, tile, carpet, vinyl, hardwood and other floor coverings. Includes screws to secure to floor. 5/16 inch h.
The 1-3/4 x 72 in unfinished hardwood seam binder easily covers a seam or gap between two flooring surfaces of equal height. Seam binders prevent carpet edges from fraying, vinyl floor seams from curling and creates a smooth transition between different flooring surfaces. Seam binders are easily secured to wood and concrete floors with provided screw nails. For installation on concrete floors use wooden pegs. W134 seam binder cover seams and joints in linoleum, tile, carpet, vinyl, hardwood and other floor coverings. Includes screws to secure to floor. 5/16"H.
- Product Type
- Seam Binding
- 1-3/4 by 36 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsFlooringTransition Trims - Wood
- Shipping Weight
- 5.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.