MD Building Products 79020 A726 F Stair Edging 1 1/8 Inch By 36 Inchby MD Building Products
- Durable aluminum withstands high-foot traffic areas in the home
- Screw nails fit firmly in pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Can be cut to desired length with hack saw
- Fluted satin brass stair edging covers and protects the edge of a stair step
- Stair edging prevents wear and tear on carpeted or hard surface stair steps and prevents a stair's vinyl surface from curling
- For installation on concrete floors use wooden pegs
- Aluminum stair edgings with the look of finished hardwood
Stair edging fluted - aluminum 1/8 inches h w x l 1-1/8 inches x 36 finish=satin brass Fluted edging protects and improves the appearance of stair edges. Includes screw nails to secure edging. 1/8 inches H.
Fluted edging protects and improves the appearance of stair edges. 1/8 in H. Fluted edging protects and improves the appearance of stair edges. 1/8"H.
- Product Type
- Stair Edging
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsFlooringTransition Trims - Gold & Brass
- Shipping Weight
- 11.04 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.