MD Building 85100 3 Inch Seam Binder (Case of 6)by MD Building
- Transition between flooring surfaces of equal height
- Covers seam and protects edges of flooring
- Adds beauty and durability
- Unfinished wood can be stained to match your trim
Seam binding oak w x l 3 inches x 72 finish=unfinished W300 seam binder cover seams and joints in linoleum, tile, carpet, vinyl, hardwood and other floor coverings. Includes screws to secure to floor. 3/8 inch h.
Individually packaged, unfinished oak seam binder beautifully bridges a seam or gap between two flooring surfaces of equal height. M-D's 3 in Oak seam binder gives your floor the finishing touch where two surfaces meet. 6 ft long oak ideal for doorways and other openings. Includes pre-drilled holes and fasteners for easy installation. Seam binder cover seams and joints in linoleum, tile, carpet, vinyl, hardwood and other floor coverings. Includes screws to secure to floor. 3/8"H.
- Product Class
- Seam Binding
- 3 by 72 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsFlooringTransition Trims - Wood
- Shipping Weight
- 13.87 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).