Master Lock A701KA27244 American Lock Shackle 2 Inch Keyed Alike Chrome Plated Steelby Master Lock
- Keyed alike
- Chrome-plated solid steel body resists cutting, sawing and corrosion
- Hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance
- Rekeyable 5-pin APTC12 cylinder helps prevent picking
Padlocks solid steel - high security 5-pin tumbler"american lock" keyed alike - chrome plated vert. Shac. Clrn.=2. Padlocks solid steel - high security 5-pin tumbler"american lock" keyed alike - chrome plated vert. Shac. Clrn.=2. American lock, 2-1/2 inch round, solid steel, chrome plated, 2 inch shackle boron, 5 pin, keyed alike to #27244, triple plated, case hardened steel body for cut and saw resistance. 21/2 inch wide, 11/8 inch thick, case hardened, with a 7/16 inch thick boron shackle. 5 pin. Cylinder. Includes 2 keys. 15/16 inch horizontal shackle clearance.
The American Lock No. A701KA solid steel padlock, keyed alike multiple locks open with the same key - features a 2-1/2 in wide case hardened solid steel body with a 2 in tall, 7/16 in Dia hardened boron alloy shackle for great cut resistance. A dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying and a 5-pin APTC12 rekeyable cylinder with serrated pins is virtually impossible to pick. 2-1/2" wide, 1-1/8" thick, case hardened, with a 7/16" thick boron shackle. 5-pin cylinder. Includes 2 keys. 15/16" horizontal shackle clearance.
- Keyed Alike
- 5 pin
- Product Type
- Shackle Material
- Boron Alloy
- 2-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareLocks, Locksets, Keys And Lock AccessoriesPadlocksPadlocks High Security
- Shipping Weight
- 2.00 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).