Master Lock 930DLHPF Padlock Long Shackleby Master Lock
- Hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for added protection from prying and hammering
- 5-pin cylinder for maximum pick resistance
- Removable cylinder ability to rekey your lock
Padlocks solid steel - high security 5-pin tumbler contractor grade vert shac clrn=2 keying=k/d. Padlocks solid steel - high security 5-pin tumbler contractor grade vert shac clrn=2 keying=k/d. 2-1/2 inch industrial grade padlock, triple plated solid, round steel, high security padlock, high tech boron hardened shackle, dual ball bearing locking mechanism, high security spool pins, rekeyable with 2 inch shackle, 7/16 inch shackle diameter, carded. Steel case. Massive solid steel lock body is hardened for saw and hammer resistance. Case hardened. Boron alloy steel shackle. Dual hardened steel balls lock each shackle leg independently. Removable cylinder can be replaced or repinned. 21/2 inch wide case, 7/16 inch diameter shackle, and 7/8 inch horizontal shackle clearance.
The Master Lock No. 930DLHPF solid body padlock features a 2-1/2 in wide solid steel lock body that is strong, durable and resists corrosion. The 7/16 in Dia shackle is 2 in long and made of hardened boron alloy, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 5-pin cylinder prevents picking and can be removed to rekey the lock. The limited lifetime warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust. Steel case. Massive solid steel lock body is hardened for saw and hammer resistance. Case-hardened boron alloy steel shackle. Dual hardened steel balls lock each shackle leg independently. Removable cylinder can be replaced or repinned. 2-1/2" wide case, 7/16" diameter shackle, and 7/8" horizontal shackle clearance.
- Keyed Different
- 5 pin
- Product Type
- Shackle Material
- Boron Alloy
- 2-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareLocks, Locksets, Keys And Lock AccessoriesPadlocksPadlocks High Security
- Shipping Weight
- 1.84 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.