Marshalltown CB370 L 1/4 Inch Cornerbead Toolby Marshalltown
- One blow from a rubber mallet will crimp the cornerbead tightly and accurately into place
- Helps to center the cornerbead for best mud distribution
Drywall cornerbead tools Helps to center the cornerbead for best mud distribution; one blow from a rubber mallet will crimp the cornerbead tightly and accurately into place; use with 1/14 inches cornerbead.
- Product Type
- Drywall Tools
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsDrywall & Plaster ToolsDrywall Corner Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 2.28 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.
Customers Also Bought
National Hardware N261-750 S803-390 Ball Tip Hinges 1-1/2 By 1-1/4 Inch Bright Solid Brass 2 Pack
National Hardware N351-495 Square Chamfered Corner Brace 2.4 By 3 By 3/16 Inch Black Finish Steel Bulk
Elkhart 10170840 Copperloc Series Non-Removable Tube Elbow, 1/2 in, 90 Deg Angle, Copper
Feit Electric T24/840/LEDG2 Plug and Play Led Light Bulb, Linear, T8/T12 Lamp, 46 W Equivalent, G13 Lamp Base, Frosted
Products Related To This Item
Marshalltown 912 Drywall Trowel, 4-1/2 in W Blade, 11 in L Blade, Steel Blade, Plastic Handle