Marshalltown 924-3 Gauging Trowel, 7 in L Blade, 3-3/8 in W Blade, Steel Blade, Hardwood Handleby Marshalltown
- Tempered blade, fully ground and polished
- Hardwood handle with a steel ferrule
Gauging trowels hardwood handle blade size 7 inches x 3-3/8 Tempered blade; fully ground and polished; hardwood handle with a steel ferrule; used for mixing or"gauging" small quantities of quick setting plaster.
- Product Type
- Brick Point Trowels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsDrywall & Plaster ToolsDrywall Trowels
- Shipping Weight
- 9.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.
Products Related To This Item
Marshalltown 912 Drywall Trowel, 4-1/2 in W Blade, 11 in L Blade, Steel Blade, Plastic Handle