Marshalltown 14389 Drywall Rasp With Rails, Contour-Grip Handleby Marshalltown
- Removes 45% more material per stroke than other popular rasps
- Will not clog or collect dust
- Works in both directions
- Has guide rails to keep rasp on drywall edge
- Long-lasting premium stainless steel blade
- Contoured DuraSoft (r) handle ensures a good grip
- Ends of blade get into tight spaces
- Sharp blade can be used on other materials such as backer board and vinyl tile
Drywall rasps with guide rails durasoft handle lgth 5 inches -1/2 Guide rails keep rasp on edge and prevent injury. Removes 45 percent more material per stroke than other popular rasps. Will not clog or collect dust, works in both directions. Long-lasting premium stainless steel blade. Contoured DuraSoft handle ensures a good grip. Applications: Drywall, Backer Board & Vinyl Tile.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsDrywall & Plaster ToolsDrywall Sanding
- Shipping Weight
- 10.40 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).