Makita XSH06PT Saw Circ Kit W/7-1/4 Blade 18vby Makita
- Makita built electronically controlled BL (tm) Motor delivers 6000 rpm for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL (tm) brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL (tm) motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-1/2 in long
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT (tm) ) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Three-stage LED gauges indicate battery charge levels
- On-board blade wrench for convenience and flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- Included dust nozzle accessory directs material away from the operator and allows connection to a vacuum for improved dust collection
Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18 V X2 LXT (r) (36 V) lithium-ion brushless 7-1/4 in circular saw kit (XSH06PT). It's powered by two 18 V LXT (r) lithium-ion batteries for maximum performance and has an electronically-controlled BL (tm) brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application. Makita 18 V X2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like cutting sheet and dimensional lumber that traditionally called for a corded saw. Best of all, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18 V batteries with the XSH06PT as they use across the expansive Makita 18 V LXT (r) cordless tool system. The XSH06PT has a long list of features for efficient cutting without the cord. In internal testing, the XSH06PT made up to 610 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 spf lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 spf lumber using two fully-charged 5 Ah batteries. Added features include a large 2-5/8 in cutting capacity at 90 deg and an electric brake for maximum productivity. The saw has a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard with die-cast magnesium base, blade guard and blade cover, which combines durability with less weight (only 10.5 pounds with batteries). Added features include a built-in dust blower to clean the line-of-cut and a built-in tether notch. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls (tm). Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18 V LXT (r) and compact lithium-ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Delivers 6,000 RPM. Brushless motor matches torque and RPM to the application. Makita 18V X2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like cutting sheet and dimensional lumber that traditionally called for a corded saw. Best of all, us ers can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries with the XSH06PT as used across the expansive Makita 18V LXT cordless tool system. Includes: (1) 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless Circular Saw (XSH06Z), (1) 7-1/4" 24T C.T. Circu lar Saw Blade (B-61656), (2)18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Batteries (BL1850B), 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD), (1) hex wrench, dust extracting attachment, and bag.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Circular Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 23.33 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).