Makita XSH04ZB Circular Saw, Tool Only, 18 V, 6-1/2 in Dia Blade, 0 to 50 Deg Bevel, 2-1/4 in D Cuttingby Makita
- Compact and ergonomic blade design on right side of only 10-5/8 in long
- Weighs only 6.4 lb with 2 Ah battery for operator comfort
- Powerful electronically controlled Makita BL (tm) brushless motor delivers 5000 rpm for fast cutting and tearing
- The brushless BL (tm) motor removes carbon brushes and allows the BL (tm) motor to run cold with greater efficiency for long-life
- High cutting capacity 2-1/4 in to 90 deg and bevel capacity of 0 to 50 deg
- LXT (r) technology delivers up to 174 cross sections per load in 2 x 10 SPF wood using a 5 Ah battery
- Automatic Speed Change (tm) technology adjusts cutting and twisting speed during cutting for maximum performance
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
Makita has created a new class in wireless with the 18 v sub-compact lxt (r) tools. makita's sub-compact provides users with 12 v operation with 18 v performance and compatibility with the world's largest 18 v wireless tool system. the xsh04zb is designed for cutting and tear applications and is ideal for any contractor looking for a more compact cutting solution for structures, roofing, formwork and more. the 6-1/2 in sub-compact circular saw features an ergonomic and compact design of only 10-5/8 in and 6.4 pounds the compact size combined with makita's brushless motor delivers up to 5000 rpm and a higher power to weight ratio. the saw is equipped with makita's automatic speed change (tm) technology, which adjusts cutting speed and torsion under load for optimum cutting performance. the efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to provide up to 50% more time than non-brushless motors and in a time-tested the xsh04 made up to 174 cross sections in 2x10 spf wood using a battery 5 ah. functions for convenience include dual led lights, electric brake, integrated anchor slot, extreme protection technology (xpt (tm) ) is designed to increase resistance against dust and water for operation in severe conditions. for improved dust extraction, the rear dust port is connected to a vacuum system. it is part of makita's 18 v lxt (r) expansion system, the world's largest 18 v lithium-ion battery operated wireless tool system. makita's 18 v lxt (r) batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time on the charger. to improve performance and extend battery life, makita created star protection computer controls (tm). the star (tm) protection is the communication technology that allows the tool equipped with star protection and the battery to exchange data in real-time and monitor the conditions during its use to protect against over-load, over-discharge and over-heating.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Circular Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 16.02 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.