Makita XSH04RB Circular Saw Kit, Battery Included, 18 V, 2 Ah, 6-1/2 in Dia Blade, 0 to 50 Deg Bevelby Makita
- Compact and ergonomic blade-right design at only 10-5/8 in long
- Weighs only 6.4 lb with battery for operator comfort
- Powerful Makita built electronically controlled BL??? Motor delivers 5000 rpm for faster cutting and ripping
- The BL??? brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL??? motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/4 in at 90 deg) and bevel capacity (0 to 50 deg)
- LXT? (r) technology delivers up to 174 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using one 5 Ah battery
- Automatic speed change??? technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Aluminum base and magnesium blade cover provide a lightweight, durable design
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT???) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
The sub-compact 6-1/2 in circular saw has a compact and ergonomic design at only 10-5/8 in and 6.4 pounds (with 18 v lxt? (r) compact 2 ah battery). the compact size combined with the makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 5000 rpm and a superior power-to-weight ratio. the saw is equipped with makita's automatic speed change??? technology, which adjusts cutting speed and torque under load for optimum cutting performance. the efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to provide up to 50% longer run time than non-brushless motors and in run-time testing the xsh04 made up to 174 cross-cuts per charge in 2x10 spf lumber using one 5 ah battery. for extended run time users can load up a high amp-hour 18 v lxt? (r) battery (all sold separately) including 3 ah (bl1830b), 4 ah (bl1840b), 5 ah (bl1850b) or 6 ah (bl1860b). added convenience features include dual led lights, electric brake, built-in tether notch (tether sold separately) and extreme protection technology (xpt???) for improved dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions. for improved dust extraction, the rear dust port easily connects to a vacuum system (dust extraction accessories sold separately). it's part of makita's expanding 18 v lxt? (r) system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18 v lithium-ion batteries. makita 18 v lxt? (r) batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. for improved tool performance and extended battery life, makita created star protection computer controls???. star protection is communication technology that allows the star protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. for increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by makita 18 v lxt? (r) and compact lithium-ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating star protection inside.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Multi Tool Kits
- Shipping Weight
- 16.72 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).