Makita XPH14Z Hammer Driver-Drill 18v 1/2inby Makita
- 0 to 31,500 bpm for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Efficient BL (tm) motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer runtime per charge
- The BL (tm) motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL (tm) motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL (tm) motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and rpm to the changing demands of the application
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0 to 550 and 0 to 2100 rpm) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and housing for maximum job site durability
- All metal 1/2 in self-ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8 in long
- Weighs only 5.9 lb with battery for reduced operator fatigue
The 18V LXT (r) Lithium-Ion cordless 1/2 in hammer driver-drill (model XPH07Z) breaks new ground with a full 1090 in-lb of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. The XPH07Z is positioned at the top of Makita's deep line-up of driver-drills and is a workhorse tool engineered with durability features for operation in harsh job site conditions. It's part of Makita's expanding 18 V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18 V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18 V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls (tm). Star protection is communication technology that allows the star protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18 V LXT (r) and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating star protection inside. Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 percent longer run time per charge. All metal variable 2-speed transmission for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications. All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability. All metal 1/2" self-ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability. Dual LED lights illuminate the work area. Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort. Engineered for im proved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions. Specs: 0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM, 0-31,500 BPM, 1,090 in.lbs. max torque, 8-1/8" long, and 5.9 pounds weight. Includes: (1) Hammer Driver, (1) side handle, (1) depth gauge, and (1) belt clip, battery not included.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 13.88 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.