Makita XPH11ZB Hammer Driver Drill, Tool Only, 18 V, 1/2 in Chuck, Keyless Chuck, 0 to 25,500 Bpmby Makita
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-15/16 in long
- Weighs only 2.9 lb with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Mechanical variable two-speed transmission for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft-grip provides increased comfort
- BL??? brushless motor delivers 350 in-lb of max torque
- The BL??? brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL??? motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL??? brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
The makita 18 v lxt? (r) lithium-ion sub-compact brushless cordless hammer driver-drill (model xph11zb, tool only) is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with significantly less weight. the 18 v sub-compact hammer driver-drill is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18 v. the expansive breadth-of-line of the makita 18 v lxt? (r) series means an 18 v battery from any lxt? (r) tool will power the 18 v sub-compact hammer driver-drill. the xph11zb has an efficient brushless motor with two-speed settings and dual led lights to illuminate the work area. at only 6-3/8 in and 2.8 pounds (with battery), it is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with superior comfort and handling.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 3.10 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.