Makita XMT03Z Oscillating Multi-Tool, Tool Only, 18 V, 3 Ah, 6000 to 20,000 Opm, 3.2 Deg Oscillatingby Makita
- Tool-less clamp system for fast accessory installation
- Small diameter barrel grip of only 2-3/8 in for improved handling
- Battery capacity warning system turns on indicator light and is engineered to automatically stop motor to notify user when it is time to recharge the battery
- Weighs only 4.9 lb with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls (tm) to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery, built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize the battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for a range of applications and the makita 18 v lxt (r) lithium-ion cordless multi-tool delivers corded speed and power without the cord. the xmt03z is engineered with additional features like reduced vibration and lower-noise for improved performance and is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal and more. it's part of makita's expanding 18 v lithium-ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18 v lithium-ion slide-style batteries. makita 18 v lithium-ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. for improved tool performance and extended battery life, makita created star protection computer controls (tm). star protection is communication technology that allows the star protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. for increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by makita 18 v lxt (r) and compact lithium-ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating star protection inside. the xmt03z delivers up to 20 mins of run-time with makita's fast-charging 18 v lxt (r) lithium-ion 3 ah battery. the variable speed control dial 6000 to 20,000 opm and soft start feature enable the user to match the speed to the application with more control and the 3.2 deg oscillation angle is engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Oscillating Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 4.78 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.