Makita XDT14Z Brushless Impact Driver, Tool Only, 18 V, 1/4 in Drive, Hex Drive, 0 to 3800 Ipmby Makita
- Quick-Shift Mode (tm) uses the brushless motor's electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening
- Tightening mode (T-mode) for faster tightening of self-drilling screws, helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
- Three-speed power selection switch provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- BL (tm) motor delivers 3600 max rpm and 1550 in-lb of max torque
- Efficient BL (tm) motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer runtime per charge
- The BL (tm) motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL (tm) motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL (tm) motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and rpm to the changing demands of the application
- Features extreme protection technology (XPT (tm) ) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
The makita 18 v lxt (r) lithium-ion brushless cordless quick-shift mode (tm) 3-speed impact driver is a best-in-class fastening solution for users who want more torque, longer run-time and precision fastening features. the xdt14z delivers all of the above in a compact size with a superior power-to-weight ratio. the xdt14z combines a full 1550 in-lb of fastening torque with category-leading precision features. quick-shift mode (tm) uses the brushless motor's electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening. another precision feature is tightening mode (t-mode), which downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. these precision features, combined with three-speed power settings, give users more control for a wide range of fastening tasks, from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts and much more. it is only 4-5/8 in l and ideal for work in tight spaces. it's part of makita's expanding 18 v lithium-ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18 v lithium-ion slide-style batteries. makita 18 v lithium-ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. for improved tool performance and extended battery life, makita created star protection computer controls (tm). star protection is communication technology that allows the star protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. for increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by makita 18 v lxt (r) and compact lithium-ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating star protection inside.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Drills 18 Volts and Over
- Shipping Weight
- 6.51 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.