Makita XDT131 Impact Driver Kit, Battery Included, 18 V, 3 Ah, 1/4 in Drive, Hex Drive, 0 to 3600 Ipmby Makita
- BL (tm) brushless motor delivers 1500 in-lb of max torque
- Variable speed for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL (tm) brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL (tm) motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL (tm) brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer runtime per charge
- The electronically controlled BL (tm) brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and rpm to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5 in L
- Weighs only 3.3 lb with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4 in hex chuck for quick bit changes
The makita 18 v lxt (r) lithium-ion brushless cordless impact driver kit delivers maximum versatility and performance, with an efficient makita bl (tm) brushless motor for up to 50% longer runtime, increased power and speed and longer tool life. the kit includes an efficient 18 v lxt (r) 3 ah battery which reaches a full charge in only 30 min the fastest charge time in its category, for less downtime and increased productivity. the xdt131 is engineered for a full range of driving and fastening tasks including fastening deck screws, tek screws, cabinet screws, tightening down lag bolts and much more. it is ideal for hvac, electricians, plumbers, automotive mechanics, woodworkers, remodelers and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class cordless impact driver. it's part of makita's expanding 18 v lithium-ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18 v lithium-ion slide-style batteries. makita 18 v lithium-ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. for improved tool performance and extended battery life, makita created star protection computer controls (tm). star protection is communication technology that allows the star protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. for increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by makita 18 v lxt (r) and compact lithium-ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating star protection inside.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Impact Drivers & Impact Wrenches
- Shipping Weight
- 7.59 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).