Makita XCU06Z Chnsw Brshl Crdls Tp Hndl 10inby Makita
- Compact top handle design built for the professional tree care industry
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL??? Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0 to 4,720 fpm) for improved cutting performance
- Torque boost mode for cutting dense material
- Captured bar nut and lateral chain tensioning for convenient operation and maintenance
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Weighs only 7.2 lb with battery for operator comfort (battery not included)
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
There is growing demand for cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18 V LXT? (r) Brushless 10 in top handle chainsaw (model XCU06Z). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the XCU06Z is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications, and the compact top-handle design makes it ideal for the professional tree care industry. Powered by one 18 V LXT? (r) battery (sold separately) for maximum power, speed and run-time, the XCU06Z uses the strongly-preferred 18 V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chainsaw. Powered by one 18 V LXT? (r) battery (sold separately) for maximum power, speed and run-time, the XCU06Z uses the strongly-preferred 18 V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chainsaw. The XCU06Z has a variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0 to 4720 fpm) for increased cutting speed, with torque boost mode for cutting dense material. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply load the 18 V LXT? (r) lithium-ion battery (sold separately), and the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include adjustable automatic chain lubrication, built-on lock-off lever to help prevent the chain from accidentally engaging, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more. It?? (tm) s part of Makita?? (tm) s expanding 18 V lithium-ion system, the world?? (tm) s largest cordless tool system powered by 18 V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18 V lithium-ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls???. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18 V LXT? (r) and compact lithium-ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating star protection inside.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysOutdoor Power EquipmentCordless Chain Saws & Loppers
- Shipping Weight
- 25.06 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.