Makita XCU04PT Lxt Chainsaw Kit, Lithium-Ion Battery, 16 in L Bar/Chain, Soft-Grip Handleby Makita
- Makita-built outer rotor BL??? brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency equivalent to a 32 cc gas chain saw
- Tool-less chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0 to 3940 fpm) for improved cutting performance
- Two 18 V LXT? (r) lithium-ion batteries deliver 36 V power and performance without leaving the 18 V LXT? (r) platform
- Built-in LED on or off switch with auto power-off function, automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended battery life
- Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT???) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to corded and gas-powered outdoor power equipment. makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless ope, including the 18 v x2 lxt (r) (36 v) brushless 16 in chain saw (model xcu04pt). with zero emissions, lower noise and considerably less maintenance, the xcu04pt is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. its powered by two 8 v x2 lxt (r) batteries for maximum power, speed and run-time but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18 v battery platform. and with the efficient makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. the xcu04pt has a 16 in guide bar and the makita-built outer rotor bl brushless motor direct drive system motor with variable speed delivers 0 to 3940 fpm for increased cutting speed. it has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there is no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace and no air filter or muffler to clean. and there is no need to drain the fuel for storage. simply pick it up, load two 18 v lxt (r) lithium-ion batteries and the saw is ready to use. convenience features include a tool-less chain adjustments, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged, an electric brake for maximum productivity and more.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysOutdoor Power EquipmentCordless Chain Saws & Loppers
- Shipping Weight
- 21.12 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).