Makita XAG04Z Grinder Ct-Of/Ang 18V 5X4-1/2Inby Makita
- Automatic Speed Change (tm) technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT (r) ) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
- The BL (tm) motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL (tm) motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL (tm) motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer runtime per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL (tm) motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and rpm to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 14-1/4 in long
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Slide switch with lock-on setting for continuous use
- Efficient internal cooling is engineered for optimum performance, wire mesh intake covers are engineered to prevent debris from entering motor
Makita delivers corded grinding performance without the cord with the 18 V LXT (r) Lithium-Ion brushless 4-1/2 or 5 in cut-off/angle grinder (tool only, battery and charger sold separately). It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. For the most demanding applications, Makita's exclusive Automatic Speed Change (tm) technology automatically adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimal performance. It's part of Makita's expanding 18 V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18 V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18 V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls (tm). Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18 V LXT (r) and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the most demanding applications. Ideal for grinding, cutting and sanding a wide range of materials including tile, concrete, pipe, conduit, and m ore. Automatic speed change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance. Active feedback-sensing technology (AFT) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop. Rubberized soft grip provides incre ased comfort on the job. Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience. 3-stage LED gauge indicates battery charge level. Specs: no load speed 8,500, spindle thread 5/8 -11, weight 5.8 pounds, length 14-1/4". Includes: (1) Grinder Tool, ( 1) 5 inches x 1/4" x 7/8" INOX Grinding Wheel - 36 Grit, (1) 5 inches Ultra Thin Cut-Off Wheel, (1) Side Handle, (1) Lock Nut Wrench, (1) 5 inches Cut-Off Wheel Guard, and (1) 5 inches Tool-less Wheel Guard. Battery and charger not included.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Angle Grinders
- Shipping Weight
- 7.70 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.