Makita MAC2400 Compressor Air 2.5 Hpby Makita
- Powerful 2.5 hp four pole motor produces 4.2 cfm at 90 psi for increased productivity and lower noise
- Roll-cage construction provides complete protection to withstand extreme jobsite environments
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Copper finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation and reduced water in the tank
- Pump runs at lower speed (1730 rpm) resulting in lower noise (79 dB) and improved pump durability
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life and is removable for easy maintenance
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Lever-handle ball valve tank drain improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance and air tank release
Makita's 2.5 hp air compressor is equipped with Makita's Big Bore??? engineered pump cylinder and piston for higher output for two nailers, with less noise and improved job site performance. The MAC2400 delivers industrial power and results with improved durability for tough job site conditions. The MAC2400 is powered by a 2.5 hp motor. The Makita Big Bore??? engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. The MAC2400 has an oil lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. The Big Bore??? oil-lubricated pump is also more efficient and the MAC2400 runs cooler and at half the rpm of most competitive units, resulting in greater motor and pump life and lower noise. The 4.2 gal twin-stacked tank sustains an operating pressure of 130 psi and delivers 40 psi (4.8 cfm) and 90 psi (4.2 cfm), enough for two nailers. The low AMP draw reduces instances of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure. The roll bar handle provides portability and additional protection, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments. Additional features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance and finned discharge tubing that dissipates heat more efficiently. The MAC2400 is engineered for low noise, high output and less maintenance and delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsAir Tools & AccessoriesAir Compressors Electric
- Shipping Weight
- 94.93 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.