Makita JR3051T Reciprocating Saw, 12 a, 5-1/8 in Pipe, 10 in Wood Cutting Capacity, 1-3/16 in L Strokeby Makita
- Powerful 12 A motor delivers up to 3000 SPM
- Longer 1-3/16 in stroke for faster cutting performance
- "Tool-less" blade change for fast blade installation and removal
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- Well balanced design (only 7.3 lb and 17-5/8 in long) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
Makita's reciprocating saw (model jr3051t) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. the jr3051t is powered by a 12 a motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. the jr3051t has a long 1-3/16 in stroke for faster cutting with 0 to 3000 spm and a variable speed trigger to match the speed of the saw to the application. the jr3051t has a durable body design that keeps dust and debris away from the motor, with rubber and felt seals to keep dust and water out for a longer tool life. the jr3051t weighs 7.3 pounds, with tool-less blade change. the jr3051t is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw engineered for demolition, metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics and remodeling. it's ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality reciprocating saw.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Reciprocating Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 11.14 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.