Makita JR3050T 9 Amp Reciprocating Saw Variable Speedby Makita
- All ball-and-needle bearing construction engineered for longer tool life
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
- Long 1-1/8 in stroke for faster cutting
- Soft grip and handle for increased operator comfort and control
- Tool-less blade change and shoe adjustment for fast blade installation and removal
- Variable speed enables user to match the speed to the application
- Well-balanced design (only 7.3 lb) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
Reciprocating saw kit with molded carry case. Variable speed for increased cutting efficiency, long 1- 1/8 inches stroke for faster cutting, all ball and needle bearings for longer tool life, internal dust blower system clears debris from the line of cut for better visibility and accuracy. Heavy duty shoe f eatures tool-less adjustment. Specs: 1- 1/8 inches stroke length, strokes/min 0-2,800SPM, 17- 3/4 inches long, weighs 7.3 pounds Includes: (2) blades, (1) plastic tool case.
- Product Type
- Reciprocating Saws
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Reciprocating Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 9.24 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.