Makita HR2475 Rotary Hammer, 7 a, Sds-Plus Chuck, 1 in Chuck, 0 to 4500 Bpm, 2 Ft-Lb Impact Energyby Makita
- Powerful 7 A motor delivers 2 ft-lb/2.7 j of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- 3-mode operation for rotation only, hammering with rotation or hammering only for multiple applications
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
Rotary hammer drills 15/16 inch-7amp sds plus-vs Variable speed with 3-Mode operation rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammering only, ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip, accepts SDS-PLUS bits, one touch sliding chuck, built-in torque limiter,'No hammering when idling' functi on, extended service life of carbon brushes, recessed lock on button, 40 different bit angle settings. Specs: 7AMP, impact energy is 2.7 ft./lbs., no load BPM is 0-4,500, no load RPM is 0-1,100, capacity in: concrete 1 inch, steel- 1/2 inches, wood-1- 1/4 inches, 16- 7/8 inches l ong, weighs 6.6 pounds Includes: (1) rotary hammer, (1) 360 degree auxiliary handle, (1) depth gauge, (1) carrying case. Includes: (1) rotary hammer, (1) auxiliary handle, (1) depth gauge, (1) plastic tool case.
- Product Type
- Hammer Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 12.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.