Makita HP2070F Hammer Drill With Led Light, 8.2 a, Keyed Chuck, 1/2 in Chuck, 0 to 24,000 Bpmby Makita
- Powerful 8.2 A motor for heavy-duty use
- 2-mode operation for rotation only or hammering with rotation for multiple applications
- Large trigger switch and 360 deg swivel side handle for added comfort
- Built-in LED light illuminates the drilling surface for more productivity in low light applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears, if bit binds
- Conveniently located reverse slide switch for easy access and use
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
Hammer drill. 3/4 inch - keyed chuck. Variable speed reversible. With l.e.d. Light Powerful 8.2 amp motor, 0 - 2900 rpm and 0 - 58000 bpm for the most demanding jobs. Lightweight at 5.3 ibs. 2 mode switch delivers hammering with rotation and rotation only. Conveniently located reverse slide switch for easy access and use. Built-in torque limiter stops bit rotation when hitting reinforcement to prevent kickback. Large trigger switch and 360 degree swivel side handle for added comfort. Recessed lock-on button for continuous use. Ball bearing construction for longer motor life. Ergonomic and well balanced design with rubberized grip for comfort and control reducing operator fatigue. Built-in shock proof high output white l.e.d. Light illuminates drilling surface and increases visibility. L.e.d. Light never needs replacing throughout the life of the tool.
- Product Type
- Hammer Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 17.31 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.