Makita EK6101 Power Cutter, 14 in Dia Bladeby Makita
- Cyclonic air intake delivers more air, more efficiently and increases air filter life by discarding 90% of larger debris
- Start capacitor with start support function resulting in significantly less pull start force
- Smaller hub and drive wheel assembly increases maximum cutting depth to 5-1/8 in
- Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) sends air flow through the transfer port to push the burned gases through the exhaust outlet recovering 75% of unburned fuel and reducing fuel consumption by 20%
- Larger surface inverted intake and filter system extends filter life and service intervals
- Sliding front engine mounts help absorb vibration by detaching when cutting pressure is applied
- Multi-ribbed, self-tensioning belt is engineered to provide a more consistent transfer of power
- Lower noise at 92.7 dB and smoother idle for continuous operation
The 14 in power cutter, model ek6101, is engineered for industrial performance but with less weight at only 19.6 pounds the compact and efficient ek6101 is powered by a 61 cc engine with a full 4.4 hp for the most demanding concrete cutting applications. it's engineered to start easier and vibrate less. it also has innovative features like stratified air scavenging that recovers up to 75% of unburned fuel to reduce fuel consumption and a cyclonic air intake that discards larger debris for increased air filter life and less maintenance. the compact and efficient ek6101 is an ideal cutting solution for metal decking, angle iron, i-beams, cast iron pipe, brick/masonry, stone/concrete blocks, railroad rails, road curbs and asphalt.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsMiscellaneous Cordless Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 34.41 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.