Makita EA4300FRDB Chainsaw, Gas, 42 Cc Engine Displacement, 2-Stroke Engine, 18 in Cutting Capacity, 16 in L Barby Makita
- Easy start spring assisted starter with optimized engine management reduces force required for starting
- Toolless filter access for convenient maintenance and two-point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight only 10.8 lb
- Touch and stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Primer pump engineered for easy cold starting and large metal spike bar for increased productivity
- Reversible sprocket nose bar with oil retaining feature for improved bar and chain lubrication
The ea4300frdb is a top-in-class mid-sized chainsaw engineered with professional features. a key point of difference is the industrial two-sided magnesium (not aluminum) crank case for less weight and added durability. for faster and easier starts, the spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management reduces force required for starting. the result is a versatile and durable chainsaw with a excellent power-to-weight ratio that delivers consistent performance, job after job. unlike common spring-aided starters that make slight improvements in pull-force, makita's easy-start feature combines spring-aided engineering with a new low spark ignition coil that includes memory-power-ignition (mpi) technology. with mpi, the ignition coil requires much lower revolutions of the flywheel to fire and is engineered to make the saw start faster and easier. in addition, mpi stores energy from pulling the rope and running the saw which creates a stronger spark when pulling the rope to start the engine. additional features include a fleece air filter with a two-piece cover that opens simply by turning a knob for true toolless access, as well as a single choke/run/touch stop switch engineered for added convenience over common two-switch designs. consistent with all makita chainsaws, the ea4300f40b comes with a two-point inertia/mechanical chain brake and metal (not plastic) spike bars for added durability.
- Part Number
- 088381394338, 088381870757
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysOutdoor Power EquipmentGasoline Chain Saw, Pole Saw & Attachments
- Shipping Weight
- 16.72 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.