Makita EA3601FRDB Chainsaw, Gas, 35.2 Cc Engine Displacement, 2-Stroke Engine, 14-1/8 in Cutting Capacityby Makita
- Stratified air scavenging engine for lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
- Toolless chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Touch and stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Compact design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio 2.4 hp engine
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Primer pump for easy cold starting
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
The makita 16 in 36 cc chainsaw (ea3601frdb) combines a high-power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. the 36 cc engine delivers 2.4 hp and an engine speed of 12,800 rpm, with an easy start spring-assisted starter. for extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. additional features include an toolless chain tensioner and an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysOutdoor Power EquipmentGasoline Chain Saw, Pole Saw & Attachments
- Shipping Weight
- 14.31 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.