Makita DS4011 Drill Elect 600Rpm 8.5A 120Vby Makita
- All ball bearing construction for smooth operation and longer tool life
- D handle rotates 360 deg with 24 positive stops for multi position operation
- Double insulated
- Heavy duty industrial 1/2 in drill chuck engineered for positive bit retention
- On board chuck key storage for fast and convenient bit change
- Rocker switch for quick transition between forward and reverse operation
- Rubberized grip for increased operator comfort
- Well balanced design at only 6.3 lb for reduced operator fatigue
Electric drills 1/2 inch-8.5 amps keyed Powerful motor engineered for improved drilling and mixing performance; provides increased speed and torque for drilling large holes, balanced for reduced operator fatigue. D-handle rotates 360 degrees with 24 positive stops for multi position operation. Specs: AMPS (120V), capacities in wood: (auger bit 1- 7/16 inches ), (self feed-2- 9/16 inches ), (hole saw- 5 inches ), in steel: (twist bit) 1/2 inches, (hole saw) 3 inches, no load speed 600 RPM, overall length 13- 3/8 inches, weighs 6.3 lbs. Includes: (1) 1/2 inches spade handle drill, (1) drill ch uck, (1) chuck key, (1) side handle and On-board chuck key storage for fast and convenient bit changes.
- Product Type
- Power Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 8.14 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.