Makita DA3010F 3/8 Inch Right Angle Drill Kitby Makita
- All ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Built in LED light illuminates the work area
- Compact design (10-5/8 in long and 2-5/8 in head width) for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter application
- Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over tightening of fasteners and for easy one handed operation
Right angle drill. 3/8 inch - keyed chuck. Variable speed reversible. With l.e.d light. Compact design and reduced head height for easy use in close quarter applications. Built-in shock proof high output white l.e.d. Light illuminates drilling area with bulb that never needs replacing throughout life of tool. Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over tightening of fasteners for easy one-hand operation. Ball bearing construction for longer motor life.
- Product Type
- Right Angle Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsRight Angle Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 5.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.