Makita BL1840B Lithium Battery, 18 V Battery, 4 Ah, 40 Min Chargingby Makita
- Reaches full charge in 40 mins or less
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4 deg F)
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls??? to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Makita 18 V Lithium-Ion is the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18 V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
- Provides up to 35% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
The makita 18 v lxt? (r) lithium-ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. the makita 4 ah battery combines more runtime (35% more runtime per charge than the makita bl1830 battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 40 mins, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. for added convenience, it also features an led charge level indicator to monitor battery charge. the 18 v lxt? (r) 4.0ah battery (bl1840) is compatible only with star protection tools, indicated by the star symbol??? and/or yellow battery receiver under the tool.
- Part Number
- 088381430173, 088381463898
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsBattery Packs 18 Volts and Over
- Shipping Weight
- 8.01 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).