Makita 9557PBX1 Angle Grinder, 7.5 a, 3-1/2 in Dia Wheel, 11,000 Rpm Speedby Makita
- Small diameter barrel grip for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction prevents debris from penetrating the motor, bearings and gears for longer tool life
- Lock-On or Off button for continuous operation
- AC or DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Extra-large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for added durability
Makita's 4-1/2 in cut-off or angle grinder combines 7.5 a power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. the 9557pb angle grinder delivers 11,000 rpm with soft start for smooth start-ups. the cut-off or angle grinder also features a range of durability features including labyrinth construction which seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life, as well as a protective zig-zig varnish engineered to seal the armature from dust and debris. ease-of-use features include an extra-large paddle switch for comfortable operation and a lock-on or off feature for continuous operation. the 9557pb weighs only 4.5 pounds with a side handle that can be easily installed on either side of the tool. in addition, the tool-less wheel guard adjustment provides easy clamping. this grinder also has an ac or dc switch for use with alternative-power sources. the 9557pb is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for cutting, grinding and polishing applications. the 9557pbx1 is a kit that includes the angle grinder, five 4-1/2 in grinding wheels, metal tool case, cut-off and grinding wheel guards, as well as makita diamond blade with turbo rim engineering for constant contact with material for a smoother cut and finish.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsAngle Grinders
- Shipping Weight
- 25.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.