Makita 6408K 3/8 Inch Keyless Chuck Electric Drillby Makita
- Keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- Low decibel rating for quieter operation
- Variable speed (0 to 2500 rpm) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- In-line handle design for improved performance
- Large trigger switch for comfortable operation
- Large recessed lock-on button
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- All ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
The Makita 6408K 3/8 in drill has a powerful 4.9 A motor with variable speed (0-2500) for a range of applications. Convenience features include a keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal and an in-line design with a large trigger switch for easy operation. The 6408 has a lower decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation. The 6408K includes a Tool Case. Features variable speed /reversing for drilling in a wide variety of materials, low decibel rating (79dB) in-line handle, large recessed lock-on button, all-ball bearing construction and large trigger switch. Specs: 0-2,500 rpm no load speed, capacity in: steel- 3/8", wood- 1 inch and weighs 3.1 pounds Includes keyless chuck and plastic tool case.
- Product Type
- Power Drills
- Part Number
- 088381024570, 088381043700
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 7.56 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.