Makita 5477NB 7 1/4 Inch Hypoid Sawby Makita
- 0 - 51.5 deg bevel capacity with positive stops at 45 deg and 51.5 deg is ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance
- Hypoid gears deliver more power and have greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears
- Large levers for fast bevel and depth adjustments
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance
- Oversized top handle for better fit and added comfort
- Powerful 15 A motor for increased productivity
Circular saws 7 1/4 inch - 15 amp. Hypoid. Treated steel gears Heat treated hypoid steel gears do not prematurely wear. Oil bath technology is created with a built-in fan and sealed gear housing to ensure 100percent oil surface coating. Blade left design improves visibility and provides a clear view of the cut line for accuracy. Powerful 15 amp motor weighs only 15 ibs. Maintenance free hypoid gearing system. 50 degree bevel cutting capacity is ideal for truss and rafter cutouts. Ergonomically designed rubberized grip improves control while minimizing operator fatigue. Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement and longer tool life. Thick gauge base plate is chemically treated to resist rust and warping. Ideal for framers, home builders, masons and contractors. Includes premium 7 1/4 inch x 24 tooth carbidetipped blade.
- Product Type
- Circular Saws
- Part Number
- 088381096133, 088381048101
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsWorm Drive & Hypoid Gear Circular Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 20.86 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.