Makita 5007NK 7-1/4 Circ Saw With Caseby Makita
- Powerful 15 A motor for a high power-to-weight ratio
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Well-balanced design for great handling and performance
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales
- Heavy-gauge aluminum wraparound base for more accurate cuts
- Large ball bearings and gears for longer tool life
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Ergonomic rubberized grip provides added comfort
- Flat motor housing design for stability while changing the blade
The 5007NK has a powerful 15 A motor and a high power-to-weight ratio, with ball bearing construction and a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for a longer tool life. The 5007NK has a large cutting capacity (2-1/2 in at 90 deg, 1-3/4 in at 45 deg, 1-3/8 in at 56 deg) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0 to 56 deg and positive stops at 22.5, 45 and 56 deg for quick settings. Powerful 15 amp motor for a high power-to-weight ratio. Large ball bearings and gears for longer tool life. Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts. Large cutting capacity 2-1/2" at 90 degrees, 1-3/4" at 45 degrees and 1- 3/8" at 56 degrees. Large and easy to read marking on depth and bevel scales. Heavy gauge aluminum wrap-around base for more accurate cuts. Large ball bearings and gears for longer tool life. Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accurac y. Ergonomic rubberized grip provides added comfort. Includes: 7-1/4" Carbide tipped blade, blade wrench and tool case.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Circular Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 31.88 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.