Makita 4329K 3.9 Amp Variable Speed Top Handle Jig Sawby Makita
- Variable speed control dial (500 to 3100 spm) enables user to match the speed to the application for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and control
- Counterweight balancing system for reduced vibration
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45 deg right or left and positive stop at 90 deg for solid cutting performance
- Through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of clear dust cover and vacuum
- Three orbital settings plus straight cutting with a powerful 3.9 A motor for use in a variety of materials
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Lock-On button for continuous operation
- Uses tang shank blades
Jigsaws 3.9 amp-vs orbital action Variable speed dial, 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting in a variety of materials, ergonomically designed rubberized grip, counterweight balancing system for reduced vibration, die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45 digress right or left and positi ve stop at 90 degrees, large trigger, lock-on button, through the body dust port, easy blade changes and bevel adjustments, uses tang shank blades only. Specs: stroke length is 11/16 inches, max cutting capacity: wood at 90 degrees is 2- 9/16 inches, steel at 90 degre es is 1/4 inches, strokes/min 500-3,100SPM, 8- 7/8 inches long, weighs 4.2 pounds Includes: (1 each) blade, hex wrench, tool case.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Jig Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 8.25 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.