Lutron MSCL-OP153MH-WH Maestro Maestro Dimmer, 5 a, 120 V, 150 W, Cfl, Halogen, Incandescent, Led Lamp, Whiteby Lutron
- Passive infrared sensors with exclusive Lutron XCT technology for fine motion detection
- Adjustable timeout (1, 3, 5, 15 or 30 mins) and high/low sensitivity adjustment
- Occupancy version can be set to auto-On/Off or manual-On/auto-Off
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft minor motion coverage
- Adjustable settings for auto-on light level (occupied level), 100%, 50%, last light level or locked preset light level
- Off warning fades lights to off over a period of 10 sec
- All models have single pole and multi-location capability
- Works with a single standard mechanical 3-way switch or up to 9 companion dimmers/switches
Occupancy/vacancy sensors auto/manual on/auto-off single pole/3 way color=white Automatic on or set up occupancy/vacancy sensor to require manual-on operation. Ambient light detection feature prevents the lights from turning on automatically if there is enough ambient light already in the space. Precise light level control with a dim mer for any activity. Detects fine motions of room occupants. Lights automatically turn on to the level at which they were last used when the occupancy sensor activated the lights. Saves energy, sensor automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupie d. Delayed fade-to-off allows time to exit a room before lights turn off. UL Listed.
Lutron Maestro occupancy sensor C???L dimmers are lighting controls with passive infrared sensors that automatically control the lights in an area. These sensors detect heat from occupants moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The Maestro occupancy sensor C???L dimmer combines a Maestro C???L dimmer with an occupancy or vacancy sensor. Automatically turn lights on and off with this wall-mounted switch. turns lights on when anyone enters the room and turns them off when vacant. Detects motions of room occupants. Uses Advanced XCT sensing technology. up to 900 sq ft of coverage. Also feat ures"Ambient Light Detect" mode: lights won't turn on if there is enough natural light present; user may still manually turn lights on. Works with all bulb types. Requires ground wire.
- Part Number
- 027557661744, 784276055154
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesOccupancy & Vacancy Sensing Switches
- Shipping Weight
- 1.89 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.