Lutron MS-VPS2H-WH Maestro Maestro Sensor Switch, 2 a, 120 V, 1 -Pole, Motion Sensor, 180 Deg Sensing, 30 Ft Sensingby Lutron
- Passive infrared sensors with exclusive Lutron XCT technology for fine motion detection
- Adjustable timeout (1, 5, 15 or 30 mins) and high/low sensitivity adjustment
- Manually turn lights on when entering a room and sensor automatically turns lights off when room is vacant
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft minor motion coverage
Vacancy sensors manual on/auto-off single pole color=white max watts=250 Automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied. Ambient light detection feature prevents the lights from turning on automatically if there is enough ambient light already in the space. UL Listed.
The Lutron Maestro Occupancy sensing switch combines a Maestro switch with a passive infrared occupancy or vacancy sensor. The sensor detects the heat from occupants moving within an area to determine whether the space is occupied. Based on the feedback from the sensor, the occupancy sensing switch will adjust the load accordingly. Requires lights to be manually turned on and will automatically turn lights off when the room is vacant. Works with all bulb types and meets California Title 24 and other sensor code requirements. Requires ground wire. UL Listed.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesOccupancy & Vacancy Sensing Switches
- Shipping Weight
- 1.56 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.